[FWDLK] 1957-58 Plymouth Glove Box Maintenance Sticker?

[FWDLK] 1957-58 Plymouth Glove Box Maintenance Sticker?

Hi,

I am trying to make a repro of the ’57-58 Plymouth glove box lid ‘Mileage Maintenance Guide’ –sticker (huh). Can anyone share a good quality picture of it - especially info on the left bottom corner text? The original sticker in pictures posted at Forwardlook forum is badly damaged at the lower section and thus unreadable. Also there seems to be some variations (besides colour) between the 1957 and 1958 ones – can anyone tell me what’s that last line in engine oil-section (something about Golden Commando oil capacity?) and the code in left top corner?

Has anyone seen these for Dodges, DeSotos or Chryslers?

Thanks,

Jan