From: "eastern sierra Adj Services" <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 55 Imperial bumper pods

Johnnie; if the 55 IMP bumper-ends are anything like the 56 CHRY bumper
ends, then the time/materials involved in straightening & chroming them
IS considerable!

Choose a quality place, & you will (eventually) forget the price.

Choose a discount place, & you will ALWAYS be reminded of the price!!

Neil Vedder