[FWDLK] Engines cutting out

Anybody with dual points there is a lead that runs from one set of points to the other. This lead will rub on the dist. housing and will ground itself out.Making the engine cut out. This happened to me tonight for about the forth time since 1963. A little piece of tape is all you need to fix it until you can get a new lead.
David Wallace
39 year  58 Fury owner
 P.S. anybody here own the really nice 59 coronet 4 door that was in North Creek N.Y. this last Sunday