[FWDLK] Carb Question Followup

All -

I think we found the problem. The accelerator pump was at fault. It was
sticking in the bore, so when you throttled it, no gas would come out. We
swapped out the accelerator pump with a different one, which slid down the
bore very nicely. Now the car starts and accelerates nicely, and, after
warming up and shutting the engine off, will restart almost immediately.

Thanks to everyone that sent feedback to my question.

Ron