Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: The empty barn in Portugal -- full of cars

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: The empty barn in Portugal -- full of cars

Here's the link to the snoopes story, copy and past:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/barnfind.asp

Lots of neat photos, and when I get most of these wild emails about things, I check it out on snoopes. Most are phony. I also subscribe to them and get an email each week with the latest frauds and phonies.
Ray