[FWDLK] The real-DEAL (mostly!)

I was the guy, who wrote to the seller, about this sig-seeker (which was
only 'officially' OEM on the 57 Dodge, but which, obviously, can be
installed on any 58-59 Dodge, too).

If you're lucky enuf to win this guy, you will have to fabricate (I can
help you, as it's pretty easy to do) a dedicated/unique power-amp
mounting bracket, to attach it to the pass-side hood mounting stud(s).

The REALLY good gnus, is that the seller confirms that this radio is the
918HR, which has a plug-receptacle to connect to the HiWay HiFi (my own
sig-seeker is the regular 918, which lacks that receptacle).

The (probably-) bad news is that, after you win this guy, you will
probably have to send it to a radio expert.... (I know of one, who fixed
MY radio, and it IS rather complex,in operation--- which is probably why
it wasn't offered , in 1958!)

Regarding this radio, AND the HiWay HiFi, whew---that would be a complex
ensemble, to have to dial-in!

Neil Vedder