From: Ron Waters
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] THIS IS ONE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL CAR.....

The rockers appeared to have been replaced at some point, but not very well.
The panel alignment was not very good overall. There is overspray on the
frame and other places. OTOH, the quarters appeared to be solid and
original.

IMHO, aside from the installation of a good pair of rockers, bringing the
car to a 'nice, although somewhat incorrect restoration' level would not
take a lot. I would even leave the CRL interior. Another thing: there is an
aftermarket manual choke and manual throttle (?) installed. Dunno why.

It'll be interesting to see what the car brings.

Ron