--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Tallfins@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 01:38:51 EDT
55 Chrysler NY Town and Country wagon, factory sliding roof, 331 Hemi, a/c, p/s, p/b, p/seat, some rust issues, $2450, cencancl@xxxxxxx in Manitoba,Canada
55 Plymouth Belvedere, runs and drives well, $8500, j70726@xxxxxxxxx in LA
60 Dodge Pioneer 2 door hardtop, V8, a/t, original sunbaked paint, minor rust, $3000, 303-953-9655 or 630-247-6124 in CO
55 Desoto FireFlite 2 door hardtop, 58k original miles, OEM interior, factory a/c, p/seats, p/s, p/b, p/antenna, p/windows, black/salmon, $24,500 and
60 DeSoto FireFlite 4 door hardtop, maybe original 60k miles, clean and solid with recent new red/white paint, $13,950 and
56 Chrysler New Yorker Newport 2 door hardtop, 354 Hemi, no rust, new paint, new interior, $21,850, www.gessweinmotors.com
58 Dodge Coronet 500 2 door hardtop, 361, a/t, matching numbers, www.manchestermotorcar.com in CT

Not mine.

Dan C