--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Rich <RJZ123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:23:24 -0400
 Yesterday [saturday] I was watching the "Mythbusters" gang put small
rockets on the roof of a car [sounds like fun] and they showed a picture
of an earlier attempt by some Chrysler engineers who replaced the gas
tank with a rocket [not jet] engine on a '58 Dodge !!!

Cruisin'  in  S. Florida
http://community.webtv.net/RJZ123/RichsRides