[FWDLK] Turbine Snuff Movie....

I used to have some sort of confuser-link to a site which featured the
entire uncut-silent  film,  in deadly BxW, for/of the governmental-docu-
mention,   of the crushing of each and every sacrificial Turbine car.

I can't find the missing-link, or that movie, now.

The U-Tube Cliffs-Notes condensed version, is
some 30 seconds long.

Altho it's not something you would want to watch, the film is "out
there", somewhere......

 (Happy Halloween)

Neil Vedder