Re: [FWDLK] ebay Item number: 330175275427

Ok, I'll jump in here:

#1: fresh/correct(hah!) restoration; trailer queen
Not (yet) driven, except off & on a trailer.

#2: A former trailer queen, which shows evidence of having been driven,
or, an extremely nice cosmetic retoration, with driving-usage
deterioration.

#3: An older/regularly driven restoration, or semi-restored driver, but
which, at any rate shows some obvious degree of deterioration
which could/should be taken care of; the car is (beginning to be)
tired-looking (like a middle aged man--still in serviceable condition,
but needs some attention (like: a hair transplant,or liposuction, or a
few weeks in a gymnasium)
in order to look "good", again.

#4: Car in serious need of attention, and may just, barely, be
driveable, but should be mostly-complete, but needing "everything" to be
done to it; a "beater",or rat-rod. Not pretty; a good parts car.

#5: Non- driveable basket case; probably incomplete and needing someone
with more Cents than Sense, to restore. Needs a Parts car, to restore
it.

Neil Vedder