Re: [FWDLK] Judging Condition

understood fully,

there's a 57 fury advertised by a guy named rene, in iowa, he actually has a lot of letter cars [with no titles] and 2 desotos, and a wall of dual quad setups and sonorams... if he still is running the ad in hemmings, dont bother looking- i drove from NJ to his place with 13,000 cash for the 57 fury- when i got there, i saw it was missing alot, was rusted far worse than the description, and even had a support beam of his lean-to barn fall on the drivers' side and v the roof rail downward....

did anyone buy this car on the list???  he went down to 12,000 on the car- was going to go for 11 after some deliberation, but then his horrible wife copped an attitude so we left....

he had a sham story of selling a fuel injected 58 fury that morning--- a belv or fury body did leave within minutes of our arrival, but as we were leaving- it was on its way back in his yard into a different driveway--- probably another lie....  he either is lonely and wants visitors, or wants to make enemies across the country.  we called again about 9 months later- same lie-- o, you better come quick - i got a guy coming for it next week, but if you want to give more.....

hopefully someone already shot him by now... $400 waste of gas and 3 days on the road....