From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj
Services
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 8:18 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] '57 belvedere convertible

Boy, I don't know about the correctness of the gold-dash & the gold steering
wheel, but I like the car, too!

I'm glad to see something other than red, or a Fury, and the car is not a
2-tone.

Given the cost of rust fixative, a complete paint job, and a windshield, I'd
think that the seller would be content with a Reserve around $30K.

The trunk underside looks like it got hit with a pretty heavy paint
application (covering the thin asphaltic deadener strips, on it).

Neil Vedder