Re: [FWDLK] '57, '58 Dodge production

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Watson" <wwatson6@xxxxxxx>

Anyone interested in complete 1956 through 1961 Dodge figures (to cover the
Forward Look years), I would be happy to supply same.   (I do not have
figures on the Canadian Plymouth-based Dodges. though.)

    Bill,

    Would your data indicate D-500 against a body style ?  Just curious how
many 56 D-500 wagons were made.

    Brent