[FWDLK] power steering problem

  This isn't really a forward look problem although there is a FWL in the garage (56 Chry).

  Had my 70 Challenger conv. redone, bead blasted and all. I am sure some grit got in the power steering hose connection. Here's the problem, when the engine is started, the front wheels turn hard left by them selves then the pump stalls and burns the belt.
Where do I start ? Clean out the control valve body ? Or is there an adjustment I don't know about ? Help please.

  Thanks, Jim Faber

  56B
  70 Challenger rag.
  96 Dodge 4x4