[FWDLK] Holy GRAIL, Batman !

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Holy FWDLK Grail, and it was buried in front
of the Tulsa County Courthouse, on June 15, 1957 , and was unearthed ,
during the prime of our car-lives, on June 15, 2007.

The best/puriest  emotional ties lie with those objects of affection
which are  cherished for their intrinsic value, as opposed to their
having any monetary or remunerative value.

Many of us cared about the condition of the car, before its unearthing,
and still care about its condition  and preservation, regardless of our
NOT having any ulterior/financial motives in its
ultimate disposition.

We have profound emotional attachment to the car because many of us made
pilgrimages to see its unearthing, and we were emotionally impressed
when we  saw  its magnificent desolation.

The car seemed to cry  out for protection, after having been abused by
its stay, in the vault.

Its condition is JUST like many of our loves, for  Forwardlook vehicles;
if we "have" to explain out attachment.involvement, "you" wouldn't
understand.......

Neil Vedder