Van: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Jim Hoekendijk
Verzonden: vrijdag 2 november 2007 22:03
Aan: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: [FWDLK] ...I Ain't afraid of no Ghosts (or: Mythology Ain't what it used...

Way to go! That’s it! That’s what I mean, what I’m in here for.

Don’t make no mistake: I really dig the figures from the old past. Many of you know I’m too deep into that too.

But the butterflies I get is experiencing it’s still possible, here, today.

Of course, any nitro fed rice burning anything can beat me now.

But that’s not the point. I, and only I, have an all original, matching numbers 1957 (baby) Hemi, that still can burn some pretty serious rubber on any street.

Yeah, even the paint is all original too. And you know what? When spectators show me their disbelieve, I can tell them I am so lucky, I own two of these rare beasts!

Now, that’s what makes my heart beat (after taking care for my family).

Okay. I’ve had even some more wine now (after all, it’s already Friday night here…), but you know what? I’ll make a promise I’ll race them next summer and you’ll all will be able to see that on YouTube. I solemnly swear.

Jim, The Netherlands.