Re: [FWDLK] Holy GRAIL, Batman !

Neil, A couple of more points, 1 conditions at daytona beach are day to day and certainly can be varied year to year just like Bonneville certain times are better than others for making runs, it is difficult to know the comparison of speeds that are not under the same conditions. 2 I am surprised you were silent over my limited slip post, if Kiekhaefers 56 Chryslers had limited slip did Ed Lyons get a limited slip for his Dash One? what a difference a limited slip would make when using a 4.56 rear end. Could this lead to a 14 sec flat quarter? 106 MPH? wow talk about the HOLY GRAIL, limited slip would be all that in the drags for 56.