Re: [FWDLK] Whatta Drag (News)....

Let me get this straight then, people who raced cars back in 56 were barely walking erect and between rubbing sticks together they measured drag racing runs with smoke signals and sundials. There cars were strange contraptions that emitted noxious fumes which rendered anyone near into a stupefied trance. The practice of car tuning was only possible by certain high wizards who were sent by the dark side to confuse future onlookers who might try to understand this primitive society. There were however certain nobel tribal warriors that would rise up and within one year bring advancement and clarity to the entire land. Thru the generation that followed all reports or published knowledge of the primitive time are deemed untrustworthy and most certainly always false, while subsequent reports from the enlightened time are considered sacred and all knowing. People who look to the primitive time and see anything other than dark magic and sorcery are deemed completely insane. I'm beginning to understand. The truth is truly stranger than fiction.