[FWDLK] 6V Optima tar top style battery case

[FWDLK] 6V Optima tar top style battery case

For those of you who are considering keeping your 6V car six volt by using an Optima 6V battery and want to keep the original tar top battery appearance, it looks like the original Southern California company who started making these over 10 years ago has made a deal with Bill Hirsch as he now sells them.
I always had trouble finding the small Packard reproduction parts company in SoCal so this is a much easier source to remember and find.

Notice there is NO name on these case so you can add any battery repro company decal and brand them to your application.

Wayne