From: Fury Jim
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Heater Hose

i'm guessing what you wanted to hear was the size.....  the plymouths of our era use 5/8 hose.... there is also 1/2 and 3/4 available on the market... not for [our] heater use....

if you're talking about the low pressure pwr steering return line, that's 3/4" hose.. heater hose is fine for that, it wont explode as there is no pressure- but after 7 yrs... the entry-level autozone heater hose i used 'sweats" the power steering fluid, looking incessantly shiny.

jim