*From:* Forward Look Mopar Discussion List on behalf of Eastern Sierra Adjustment Services
*Sent:* Thu 11/15/2007 5:03 PM
*To:* L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [FWDLK] in Re: Let's Make a Deal!

I should have elaborated more, on Buyer's Ploy #2, as that describes the
infinite beauty
of the deadly-serious art of negotiation.

Just because I might know the rules of chess does not make me a Grand
Master at the game.

It is instructive to observe the variations of the game, as it is being
played-out, in daily life
and when we are discussing the buying and selling of  FWDLK cars.

Backing away from the bargaining table is an essential part of
intelligent negotiation. That's
why auctions are not a fair venue, for prospective buyers; restricted
time-element, and elevated
emotions tend to overrule a buyer's monetary control over the proceedings.

Back on the Buyers Ploy #2, I should have ADDED, to the comment , about
: '..buyers remorse...'
the following : "OR, the seller's anxiety, "...to avail itself, before
committing yourself to the deal.

These pauses, in the negotiation, can last micro-seconds (for a raised
eyebrow, or a quick
looking-away to occur) , or can take days/weeks to play out, as in any
formal contract
negotiation; it's all the same game, but played out for different
stakes/outcomes, and  always

<snip>