Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] what's your bottom dollar?

 I know that some people, and that included me until I was in my 30's, (long time ago) are on the shy side when dickering with sellers.  I was with a friend of mine when he was dealing on a car and he was afraid to make the offer he thought he could live with.  When the salesman walked out of the room, I asked if he wanted me to say anything to the sales guy.  He asked me.. "How do you do that, I am almost embarrassed to tell him what I would pay."     I said to him, " Bob, your wife tells you no all the time, and you live thorugh that.  Just ask, all he can say is no"
John in WI