    Brent

From: Mopar Mel <mel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Appreciate your trying to keep this site clean Adam,  making everyone happy is   impossible,, some people will look at a certain car and say poor restoration, next guy same car,  pretty good ,, same car next guy, fantastic, looks brand new. , everyone sees the same car or restoration thru different eyes? after restoration of a car and is driven a little   there is always something that isn?t right, I don?t think there is a person in this club or any other that after he does a car can honestly say, I did a perfect job and wont have any problems,,, if they say different, there lying.. in my restorations, if someone wants a 413 or 426 in a 58 ply, that?s what he gets,,, we all know it didn?t come out of that car, probably a imp or chry but that?s what the guy ordered so that what he will ge.  And int! eriors? ?  Man that?s a low blow. I have one of the best upholsterers in the business. The interiors he does are class A  and done with every French stitch the way  it came with from the factory. I challenge anyone to say there interiors are better and prove it to me.  I?m so tired of individuals cutting down other peoples car or work..  Who do they think they are,, Mr. Perfect???  They have no idea what so ever how and why it was built the way the way it was. The worst club on the internet for condemning or cutting people down behind there back is the  Christine car Club?  probably a good club I?m sure but from what I have seen and heard  its nothing but a condemnation club..  there are some good people of course in the club,,, and the majority, but you have always got those few have nothing better to do than to condemn other people or there work because mostly there either jealous or short on there self image and cutting someone el! se down makes them  think  they great,,,  not so,, quite the opposite. I appreciate this discussion list as I read every discussion   picking up little pieces of knowledge.. Dave has kept it clean and I thank him for that.. if he didn?t, it would go down the tube in time, but he does?and that makes the whole discussions knowledgeable..   in closing, remember, when you see a restored car that someone has or some one has done, remember,  you have NO knowledge at all what the car was like before the restoration or why the car was built the way it was built. cutting it down doesn?t make  you a man,  quite the opposite, I?ve went to a lot of car shows and saw a lot of cars that weren?t perfect but to cut it down doesn?t help so I just keep it to my self as I have no way of know anything about the car or the individual.. Heck, I?m building a 59 dodge convert now out of a 59 hardtop, but when it is sold, the person will know what Ive done ! before he buys it. But down the road if he sells it, that?s a totally different scenario.  I expect some one will cut it down because it was a conversion..  Enough said on this subject and I hope it never gets brought up again..   But it will because for every 25 good people, there is one a--

Mel