[FWDLK] 60-2-3 + Valiant - Slant Six pistons

[FWDLK] 60-2-3 + Valiant - Slant Six pistons

While the Valiant topic is being discussed, I have a set of slant six 170 CI pistons. They are like new, with fitted wrist pins. I have had them for at least 40 years now and the only problem is they are standard size.  If any one is interested please let me know.

Marv