Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: Your Latest Article on Miss B

My understanding on the ownership issue is that the lawyers drew up a bill of sale. It's not a title, but that's not much of an issue since no one expects the car to be driven.

I think there's some difference of opinion on how much the car has deteriorated since it was removed. I think it probably has gotten worse -- probably more from being moved around than anything -- but I also suspect Dwight Foster and Bob Carney underestimated how bad it was to start with. When they got there on Thursday, the wrecker service guys told them the rear end was about to fall out. All of them were afraid that if they off-loaded the car and then tried to push and pull it into this trailer it was going to come apart. So they left it on the truck. I think about that time Foster may have started wishing he'd never gotten involved.

rk