[FWDLK] Did Aesop ever attend a Mass Hysteria?

[FWDLK] Did Aesop ever attend a Mass Hysteria?

"Crowd Psychology"?

I thought we-all suffered  (altho I'm not Catholic)  from  MASS
Hysteria!!!

Altho Freud believed in the power & influence of dreams (like owning a
D501) , I wonder what he
regarded, concerning  the legal concept of SOUR GRAPES?????

Your honor, my client, at the time of the alleged
slanderous event, was actually non campus mentis,  suffering from his
having been  under the influence of  the  previous  consumption of   a
substantial amount of  SOUR Grapes!

Case dismissed; temporary insanity.

Neil Vedder