Re: [FWDLK] WHAT'S IT WORTH PART 2

--- Original Message ---
From: Bill Amberger <Magnumguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] WHAT'S IT WORTH PART 2

>http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=3D0&Number=3D3997345=
>&page=3D0&vc=3D1&PHPSESSID=3D#Post3997345

>Bill The Magnumguy

>Proverbs 16:3
>http://www.mopowerstyle.net
>Chapel & Magnum/Cordoba Forums

JUST might be a California car for a long time, or at least early
in its life.

IT would need a good going over to bring good $$$
As far as I can see in the few pics I managed to figur out how to
see, if it was ever restored it was some time ago.
No A/C, cannt tell if power seat, does have power windows,
off hand it almost looks like a unrestored car, maybe a re-paint???

$30K - $38K maybe, PROVIDED it runs with no needed repairs to
make it road worthy now.