[FWDLK] 1960 New Yorker "300-F Clone" on eBay

[FWDLK] 1960 New Yorker "300-F Clone" on eBay

I received a terse answer from the seller that this car started out life as a New Yorker convertible.  There are still no pictures of the car, which sounds rough.

Here is the text from his ad, and a link to his auction.  I know nothing more than this about the car -

John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida

What I have is a 1960 Chrysler Convertible 300 F clone. This car was done many many years ago but has sat outside behind the barn and the weather has totally gotten to it. It will require an entire new floor, front to rear. The exterior body itself is not all that bad but does have lower rust issues.  All the 300 F interior options are present but would need recovering. Has four bucket seats and console running from front to rear with a tachometer in the console. This car is very rough and not for the faint at heart. There is no motor, the transmission is present. A 1000.00 non refundable deposit is due within 48 hours of auction end. There is no warranty with is vehicle. Please ask any and all questions before bidding all sales are final. The winning bidder owns it. I will post pictures of the car as soon as I can.

http://tinyurl.com/3d2eky