[FWDLK] Looking for 300-D front sheetmetal part / rocker panel question

[FWDLK] Looking for 300-D front sheetmetal part / rocker panel question

Hi Group-

For my 1958 300-D restoration, I'm looking for the formed narrow sheetmetal piece that goes under the grille and above the bumper, and connects the right & left panels that contain the brake cooling ducts.  My panel in question had all the rust removed (by www.autorestorationdepot.com), which revealed a pretty ragged edge that may or may not be hidden when installed on the car.  Does anyone have an extra I can buy/trade for?

My rocker panel question - are there weep/drain holes on the horizontal part of the rocker panels on the 1958 two-door hardtop body?  There certainly are a couple factory rocker panel drain holes on each side of my four-door 1957 Saratoga parts car.

Regards,
John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida