--- Begin Message ---
  • From: adaml57@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:23:37 -0500
Depends on the companies policy too. I had a tree fall 2 years ago (or last year,I can't remember) hitting my Road Runner parts car, my '27 Ford (put a ding in it),and my house. My homeowners insurance considered this rusted,stripped piece of S*%T a motor vehicle,not that it mattered,they don't cover parts either according to their adjuster. If the '27 was damaged to where it mattered Hagerty would have covered it,my house was covered (thank god), and my Runners parts car has a crushed left fender and roof,not the end of the world but I still feel I should have been paid. According to their adjuster if my house and garage burn down none of the parts in the garage or shed are cover either,or the cars in the garage,registered and insured or not,check your policies people,on your cars modern or old and your house,there are a lot of loop holes so these leaches don't have to pay out in the event of a loss (or if they do pay it's minimal).
Adam Lindenbaum