From: Tom Stroup
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] WHAT'S IT WORTH?

This is getting bad. I'm answering my own email.

After reading my email, I think I am knocking some of the people using eBay, not eBay itself.
Of course, a large percentage of the population is stupid and lazy.  Why did I doubt it ?

It is a poor mechanic that blames the tools.

There.

eBay is pretty good.                            (or, as Larry David would say: "pretty, pretty, good...")
People can be stupid and lazy.

Tom S
southern Ohio