[FWDLK] What values are you seeing?

I am curious what others are seeing regarding pricing for our cars. I am
sensing that the strata looks something like this, at least as it relates to
a 2 door hdtp:

$8k to $10k  - This will get you into a ?restorable? car that needs
everything. Mechanical, body, paint and interior. Not much serious rust but
not very pretty.

$15 to $20k ? This will get you into a nice original if not fully restored.
Not a lot of bells and whistles, but clean, perhaps with original
paint/interior and low-ish miles

$30k to $35k ? Nicely restored cars that only lack a D500 or some other
bell/whistle to move it on up the price ladder.

One thing I notice is the price guides seem to have no bearing on what
people are asking for these cars. I am not sure if these guides are written
by GM folks who are slow to catch on to how hot these cars seems to be
getting or what but there does seem to be a disconnect.

Is it reasonable to expect that it will take $20k to get into a clean
original or decently restored car? Does the price for a Coronet differ that
much from a Custom Royal? Or a Windsor from a New Yorker? Assuming
everything else is equal or course?..

James