From: Ted Blackington <Cebuisle2@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 1:13 pm
Subject: [FWDLK] shipping by UPS

Don't assume your part will get there because you use UPS. Several years ago a package intended for me ended up at a long vacant house a mile away. UPS left it on the back porch. I had already filed a claim months after the scheduled delivery when the owner of the property went to check on it and found the  missing delivery, He was honest enough to drop it off at my address-two months late.
UPS uses a lot of temps, especially at Holiday season, and not all are competent.

                                                        Ted