Re: [FWDLK] Life's Lessons/The Shipping News

Re: [FWDLK] Life's Lessons/The Shipping News

Just a note on Andrew and Mark's behalf:  I had a HECK of a time this
fall getting emails through to Mark, from several different accounts.
Likewise, his emails back to me also had issues.  I'd send an email, and
-4 days- later I would get a bounceback message.

I too, had some stuff to send to Mark, but didn't know the address to
ship it to.  However, we did work it all out in the end, and I did get a
check for the shipping about 5 days after I sent him the total.

Andrew actually ended up being a go-between on the emails because both
of our accounts could send to him without issue.  I think we can chalk
some of the lack of communication between all involved parties to some
simple technical difficulties with email.

Maybe electrons move slower through Australia or something.  =)

-Dave