[FWDLK] hyper pak

         I'm getting my project started but there are some brackets missing. Does anyone have any pictures or diagrams of the brackets or braces for the intake and where they are bolted to on the bolck? Also i need pictures or diagrams of the bracket that mounts on top of the intake for the throttle shaft that comes from the firewall. there is suppose to be a bracket on the other end on top of the intake for the shaft to swivel . any help would be great   jim