[FWDLK] Christmas carol for Forwardlook

'Dave, if you deem it fit for the list...pass it on!

Forwardlook Cruise    by John Bartell      Sung to the tune of Sleigh Ride

Just hear that engine winding and duals rumbling for you,
Come on it's perfect weather for a Forwardlook Cruise with you.

Outside the tires are squealing and smoke is rolling off blue,
Come on it's perfect weather for a Forwardlook Cruise with you.

Rev it up , Rev it up, Rev it up let's go, let's head to a show,
We're riding in the best around you know.

Rev it up, rev it up, rev it up it's grand, just cruising our land,
We're rolling along tuned in to a Rock n Roll band.

Our cheeks are nice and rosy and comfy cozy are we,
All cruisin together dressed for what the weather will be.

Let's take the road before us and pass those that bore us blue,
Come on it's perfect weather for a Forwardlook Cruise with you.

There was a resurrection party at the home of Miss Belvedere,
It was the perfect time to have an icy beer.

We we're looking at all the cars without skipping not one,
If there were fifteen cars there were one hundred one.
But she's the one!

There was an excited feeling that money just can't buy,
When Dave passed out the broken glass they tried to pry.
Sigh sigh sigh!

It's better than a picture print from Currier & Ives,
The pictures we took are things to remember the rest of our lives.

Our cheeks are nice and rosy and comfy cozy are we,
Cruisin the net together no matter what the weather will be.

Take a Forwardlook Cruise with the ones' you love so dear,
And don't flip off a fat guy pulled by loaded Reindeer.

I'll take the road ahead of me and hoist one to each one of you here,
Merry Christmas from John in WI I'll be loaded before the second beer.

CHEERS!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Bartells here in Neillsville WI !
( If you don't celebrate Christmas...    Happy Days! )