[FWDLK] Trade??? 59 Dodge Custom Royal 2dr ht for a '59 Plymouth Sport

[FWDLK] Trade??? 59 Dodge Custom Royal 2dr ht for a '59 Plymouth Sport Fury 2dr ht

Anyone out there a have a'59 Plymouth Sport Fury 2dr ht they would trade for a '59 Dodge Custom Royal 2dr ht? My Dodge is in fairly decent shape. It looks very good from 20ft away. It runs very well, no dents, paint is good, chrome is pretty good but the car is from Ohio so it does have a fair amount of rust but has been repaired(floorboards and trunk). The car is located in San Francisco, CA. I drive it weekly. I've owned it for about 4 years. Everything works but the power steering does have a leak. I will be taking some photos over the weekend. It is the salmon and brown two- tone. I would want to trade for a car that is in similar condition. thanks much, Nick Nichols