[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Belvedere convertible?

[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Belvedere convertible?

Hey guys -

Anyone looking for, or anyone want to hazard a guess at what kind of price I might get for, a rough '58 Belvedere ragtop?   It's a northeastern junkyard car that's been sitting outdoors for ages, no motor, no trans, rusty (no rockers left, cowl sags), no side trim, top bows bent and header may be missing, but the frame looks to be in one piece and it's jacked up on blocks or something, it's not sitting right in the dirt.  I'm sure the frame has the usual rot issues in the kickup and rear C-sections even the best junkyard cars have.  Appears it's either an original red and white car or may have been gold and white.

I'm not sure if I can get it or not, it's a long ways away and the owner of the place is one of those "funny" guys, going to see if a local guy who wants another car can buy both and figure out what it would cost me to bring it home.

Guy crushed a '56 DeSoto ragtop this year in with a group of other cars, it was pretty bare of the convert stuff, but I've never seen one in person before.

Thought I'd mention it here first while I wait and see what happens - I can see me going down with a car trailer and winching it on by hand if I have to.

Bill K.