To: "James Z" <sartana@xxxxxxx>; <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Burned car photos....

I cannot access this address.
I get the message that the Internet cannot display the website because of problems....yada,yada

I just "updated" to Internet Explorer 7. Could this be part of the problem? Are others having the problem? Do I need a password?
Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport coupe

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Z" <sartana@xxxxxxx>