To: "Bill K." <pontiac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 5:39 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] VIN number?

At first glance you are missing a digit - it should be 10 digits in length.

3 - Plymouth V8
8? - Taxi
0 - 1960 model year
18125 -
could be 1 followed by 6 digits or a digit followed by 18125.

The 4th digit is for the assembly plant.  1960 Plymouths were built at -
1 - Lynch Road
5 - Los Angeles, CA
6 - Newark, DE
7 - St.Louis, MO