Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 58 Plymouth on ebay

I think it's a legit Fury with a Dodge Poly in it,I emailed the seller and let him know that. As for the speedo,the original probably broke, I know if you don't lube them they seize up (I learned the hard way 20 years ago), and a 120 is a lot easier to find than a 150, and if it a transportation car,not a speciality car which it probably wasn't to the last owner he probably didn't care as long as it worked.
Adam Lindenbaum