[FWDLK] 120 MPH SPEEDOMETER WAS STOCK ON A FEW

[FWDLK] 120 MPH SPEEDOMETER WAS STOCK ON A FEW

   Since I wrote in about the Fury on E bay being the 4th   120 Speedometer I had seen in a Fury, two guys from the list wrote me to told me that they had totally stock Fury's and they came through with a 120 speedometer. I guess that makes 6 of them out there!!!!!
   Now get this one. About three years ago I saw a 56 Fury with a 150 MPH speedometer in it. The owner said it came that way. When I see something I know people won't believe, I take a color photo of it. So I took a clear photo of it and put it in my computer with the thousands and thousands of photos I have collected since the 1950's. Now here is the bummer. It is in my computer but I have no idea where I put it, and I do not remember what I titled the photo when I saved it to a file, hell, I don't even remember what file I put it in......If I find it eventually I will post it to the web site.

                 Ron
( the photo mis-placer)