From: "Bill K." <pontiac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 3:59 AM
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 2 Jan 2008 to 3 Jan 2008 (#2008-4)

I'm sorry, but that has to be one of the most ignorant things I've ever read on this email list. But I've come to learn in dealing with old cars that some people just can't comprehend actually fixing one, if it's not shiny and pretty and ready to go when they see it, then it's junk. I've seen plenty of worse cars than that saved by people, all it takes is a little talent and a little common sense. Which the over $10,000 current bid on the auction car proves.

So if you guys have junk like that around I'll be more than happy to come collect it for you. I won't even charge you for taking it away.

What's that? You don't have any and don't know where to find any? Thats what I thought.

Bill K.