Re: [FWDLK] ANOTHER FOR "DEBATE'S SAKE"

   I would hang non-wagon fin ends on it (like they SHOULD have done originally !!!!  ....  paint it some soft pastel color like seafoam green, set it out on stock steel wheels with dog dishies and stock sized blackwall bias plys, install hearse-type skid bars from the from front seat back for hauling material, .... and to haul the whole mess, an M-block 383 with 906 heads, 63-64 valve covers, a 4bbl with vintage air cleaner and a Richmond Gears 5-speed (geared out as a 4-speed w/ a high flying overdrive).  Oh yeah, and paint a period correct name on the side like "Seneca Falls Diaper Service / Phone Main 2 - 4123", ... maybe with a flying stork carrying a baby in a diaper from its beak kind of logo .....