Re: [FWDLK] 58 Fury on e-bay

E-bay330201262949

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 58 Fury on e-bay

   Can someone post the link again ?

   Thanks,

   B.

From: Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm convinced that this is a real Fury.

The tag is very hard to read. But I brought it down to my computer, then put it in Photoshop, raising the brightness and contrast. This is an LA-built car. Body Type does appear to read 292, model LP2-H, Paint MMM. Again, all this is barely readable. But I'm convinced. However, the current price, 18.6K, is outrageous.

Ron