From: Ray Jones
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] allpar link

Sorry about that, the link didn't get thru.

http://www.allpar.com/cars/lx/rodeo-drive.php

allpar.com/cars/lx/rodeo-drive.php  starting with the usual http://www.

On Jan 6, 2008, at 6:05 PM, Ray Jones wrote:

Take a gander at this,  who knew? Can't wait to see how much! I might
have to check with my Broker.
If you aren't subscribing to allpar.com, you probably should. Lots of
good info weekly and many links for your pleasure.
Ray