Date:    Sat, 5 Jan 2008 12:00:57 -0500
From:    Jack Johnson <johnaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: To change the subject

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C84F92.A1D8AB10

I have a bunch of NOS oil seals.  Most have the Mopar P/N on the boxs =
while others may have a T-number on the box also.   And some boxes just =
have the T-number and not the Mopar P/N.  What or where does the =
T-number come from???   And is there a book that would have the cross of =
the T-numbers? =20
Thank you in advance,

Happy New Year to ALL,

Jack in mild temperature Shinglehouse, PA