Re: [FWDLK] 58 Fury on e-bay

"master113" here, with 307 100% positive feedback.

But what Bill is talking about is a friend using a different computer and registering as a new account and biding his friends item up. Then stop bidding when it gets as high as they think it will. It can backfire on the seller if no one goes past the friends last bid, but now they can offer a "second chance" offer to the next highest bidder, saying that the winner fell thru.
Ray