[FWDLK] Ebay handle

Jim Rawa

Furyjim on ebay, also known as JRestorations... for my mylar "Sport Tone Alternative" mylar inserts...  getting close to the 100th set sold to be on a 57/8 plymouth - they're all over the globe now.....

if anyone is interested, i do have a "blemished" set that would be fine for a driver, 58 belv 2dr silver set. they usually go for $325 incl US delivery- the blem set can go for 250... i was going to use it on a throw-together 58 i'm doing right now- but its there if someone wants it

 I will be running out 6 more sets in about 2 weeks, and have a gold set in stock yet.